Friday, November 4, 2011

Deals for The Week Of 11/1/11

I went out to pick up the few things we were getting today.  We don't really need much.  Our stockpile is holding us over on most things.

I stopped in CVS first.  I hit the coupon center, but it didn't give me anything I wanted. Bah!  I was only picking up Thermacare wraps and a renuzit cone air freshener.  The Thermacares are normally $5.99 a pack.  They were on sale for $5.00 and I had a coupon for $3 off each.  I got each box for $2.00.  Not too shabby.  The air fresheners were normally $1.29.  They were on sale for 88 cents each and I had a 40 cent coupon for one, making it cost 48 cents.  I can live with that!  I had to buy another green bag tag because mine fell off of my keyring somewhere.  I asked the cashier to give me a subtotal after coupons because I had quite a few extra care dollars to use.  I gave her ECB's for $5, $1, and $.99.  I only had to pay 51 cents for my order and got another ECB for $5.  I love it when a plan comes together.  :)

I'm just going to guesstimate my Giant order.   It was somewhere around 30% saved.  I don't have the register receipt with me and I don't feel like digging it out right now.  LOL  I also got enough points that I got my certificate for a free turkey or free party size lasagna.  Mmmm FREE!  :)

At Weis, I was finally able to get the Dr. Pepper 10 that I have coupons for.  Free 2 liters!  This is the first time I've actually seen it in stock somewhere.  Weis marks their receipts with how much you saved.  I did well there this week.  I saved 59%. WOOHOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment