Friday, October 7, 2011

Deals For The Week Of 10/2-10/8/11

At CVS this week, I bought $38.83 worth of items for just $11.33.  Plus I got $5 in extra care bucks to use on my next item.  I got some Cover Girl Make Up among other things

I hit Giant tonight.   I saved a total of 32% on my order.  I also got a catalina coupon (from the check out) for $10 off my next order.  I also had enough points to get a certificate for 5% off my next order as well.  I need to use that before next Saturday.

I also stopped at Karn's.  They were having some really good meat deals so I stocked up to fill the freezer.  They had Perdue oven roaster/stuffers for 88 cents a pound.  I bought 3 of those.  They also had boneless skinless chicken breasts for $1.49 a pound when you buy 10 lbs. and New York strip steaks for $4.99 if you buy the whole strip, which they cut to your preference for free.    So I spent some money there, but I got a really good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment