Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Love FREE things!

I'm happier than a pig in slop tonight.  Frank and I were going through coupons setting up the lists for later this week.  I've got coupons for FREE, absolutely FREE..... Two 2 liters of Dr. Pepper Ten, Two packages of  Idahoan boxed potatoes, one package of hot pocket snackers, and a free box of jolly time microwave popcorn.  I think this is the most freebie coupons I've ever had.  It's kind of sad how excited I am by this.  Of course, I'm also the person who gets giddy when I find cash in a jacket I haven't worn for a long time.  :)

Just a hint... if you ever get a product that isn't as it should be, don't hesitate to e-mail the company.  I did this for the hot pocket snackers.  We bought a bag that said it had 12 in it, but there were only 7.  I e-mailed them, and they gave mailed me a coupon for a free item.  We've also had a lot of luck using the contact us link on companies websites.  Most don't give free items, but a lot of them will snail mail you coupons.  That's how we got the Jolly Time one.  If you're in an area where you can get purchase Turkey Hill products, we requested coupons from them and they were quite generous.  I believe we got 6 coupons from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment